Indiana Premises Liability Attorneys
Business owners and landowners have a responsibility to their guests to provide safe conditions, inside and out. Often times, parking lots and walkways do not feature adequate lighting which could lead to foreseeable criminal attacks. Unsafe conditions demonstrates a lack of security for guests and indicates the owner’s indifference to making the premises safe.
In addition, the landowner typically has a responsibility to maintain the grounds of its property in a reasonably safe condition, including monitoring and remedying the ground, inside floors, walkways, and parking lots that may become defective due to poor construction or the accumulation of slippery substances such as water, fluids, snow, and ice build-up. Moreover, many business owners fail to construct the premises, walkways, stairs, curbs, etc. to comply with state and local building codes, which could lead to falls in and about the premises.
As experienced premises liability attorneys, we have represented hundreds of clients against landowners, snow removal companies, and businesses for cases arising from negligent maintenance, construction, and failure to provide adequate security including the following:
- Slip and Falls
- Trip and Falls
- Falls due to improper height of steps
- Defective staircases and faulty railing or lack of railings
- Inadequate lighting conditions
- Criminal attacks on premises, including shootings, robberies, and physical attacks
- Defective speed bumps
- Defective elevators, escalators, or automatic doors
- Potholes in and about the parking lot and uneven concrete on walkways
- Falling merchandise, dangerous aisles, or failure to stock items within reach
- Attractive nuisance
- Dog Bite attacks
If you’ve been involved in an accident or injury due to the negligence of a business owner or landowner, don’t hesitate to contact our Indiana injury attorneys. We will fight alongside you to ensure the best outcome with maximum compensation for your injuries.