Types of car accident cases we handle in South Bend
Car accidents in South Bend can cover a wide range. From serious car accident on Interstate 90 to car crashes on West Western Avenue or another busy street in downtown South Bend, accidents often result in serious injuries or even fatalities. Some of the most common types of car accidents we deal with at our law firm include:
- Texting while driving accidents – Texting while driving is against the law in Indiana. That doesn’t stop some drivers from breaking the law and causing serious accidents. That’s why it’s important to talk to a lawyer right away if you’ve been injured in a texting while driving accident in South Bend.
- Distracted driving accidents – Whether it’s talking on a phone while driving on West Sample Street or operating a GPS on South Michigan Street, drivers not focused on the road often cause serious collisions in South Bend.
- Speeding car accidents – Speed limits exist for a reason. When drivers go too fast, they often don’t have time to stop or avoid a collision. That’s why speeding drivers remain one of the most common causes of car accidents in South Bend.
- Drunk driving accidents – The dangers of drinking and driving have been well documented for decades. Even so, some drivers in South Bend have too much to drink and end up causing serious crashes on Lincoln Way West or another street in the city.
- Asleep at the wheel accidents – When drivers don’t get enough sleep, they often have a hard time staying awake behind the wheel. The result? Asleep at the wheel accidents, which can result in serious injuries or even fatalities.
Whatever type of car accident you’re dealing with, make sure you understand your rights. Make sure you talk to a lawyer at our South Bend law firm right away.
Count on our South Bend car accident attorneys to fight for you
There are so many issues that can come up after your South Bend car accident. The driver who caused your crash might deny doing anything wrong. The other driver might even try to blame you for causing your crash. Then there’s the insurance companies. They’re often looking for any excuse to reduce or deny your accident claim.
That’s not right. That’s why we want to help you get the financial compensation you need and deserve for your crash. We know how investigate crashes and we know how to negotiate with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate, our car accident lawyers are prepared to take them to court. Contact our South Bend law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today.