Accident-related expenses for your car accident claim can add up fast. From bills for emergency medical care to physical therapy, lost income to future lost income if you cannot return to work for weeks or months, your expenses can easily exceed thousands or even millions of dollars.
We get it at Boughter Sinak, LLC. That’s why we want to help. We understand the urgency of your car accident claim. We realize there’s no time to waste when it comes to finding the facts you need to build a strong legal case. That’s why we want to meet with you in our Fort Wayne office right away.
Types of car accident cases we handle in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Car accidents can cover a wide range. Some of the most common – and most serious – car accident claims we handle in our Fort Wayne office include:
- Rear-end car accidents – Among the most common types of crashes we handle, such car accidents often cause serious head and neck injuries, including whiplash.
- Texting while driving accidents – Texting while driving is against the law in Indiana. Even so, many people continue to text and drive in Fort Wayne. When they do, many of them cause texting car accidents.
- Distracted driving accidents – Drivers need to pay attention to the road at all times. When they fail to do so, accidents often occur. From talking on a cellphone to eating while driving or operating a GPS, all of these activities can be distracting to drivers.
- Speeding accidents – Speed limits exist for a reason. When drivers in Fort Wayne drive too fast, they put everyone at risk. Many speeding drivers can’t slow down in time to avoid a crash. Accidents involving speeding drivers are also often more serious due to high speeds involved.
- Asleep at the wheel accidents – Tired drivers should take a break. When they don’t, some fall asleep and crash into cars at high speeds. Since they’re not awake, many don’t slow down at all, resulting in high speed, high impact crashes.
- Hit-and-run accidents – Drivers have a responsibility to stay at the scene of a crash. Unfortunately, some Fort Wayne drivers ignore the law and take off from an accident, creating chaos for the other driver they crash into.
No matter what type of car crash you’re dealing with in Fort Wayne, we can fight for your rights. So whether your accident happened on I-69, I-469 or on a busy downtown street like West Washington Boulevard or North Clinton Street, we’re here to help you get your life back on track.
You can also learn more about your rights after your accident by visiting the following Fort Wayne page – What should I do after my Fort Wayne, IN car accident?
Count on our Fort Wayne car accident attorneys to fight for you
Remember, you didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t have to pay for another driver’s reckless or negligent actions. That’s why we want to meet with you and learn more about your car accident. That way, we can get straight to work on your Fort Wayne car accident claim.
The clock is ticking. In most cases, you only have two years from the date of your Indiana car accident to take legal action. This deadline is known as the statute of limitations. Two years might seem like a long time but the longer you wait to take legal action, the harder it often becomes to find the facts you need to build a strong, legal case.
Put a fighter on your side. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Fort Wayne car accident lawyer you can trust.